Arrow armor with its patent pending formula making the arrow slide out of the target easier.
- Works on carbon and aluminum arrows.
- How to apply:
- Use on a clean arrow cleaned with denatured alcohol.
- Wifler recommends 3 coats for maximum longevity.
- Put some of the arrow armor on the microfiber cloth then wipe the first 6-8 inches of the arrow down. let dry for 20 min between coats.
- Let it dry for 1 hour on the final coat before shooting.
- Then you're good up to 9 months depending on how much you shoot. When they start to be hard to pull out again simply reapply one coat.