- Measurement range: 7.3-590m/8-650 yd.
- Horizontal Distance display mode and Actual Distance display mode can be easily switched — ID (incline/decline) Technology
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping
First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas.
- Quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance — HYPER READ
- Displays the measurement result in approx. 0.5 second
- Distance measurement display step is 0.1m/yd.
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Rainproof — JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent (under our testing conditions)
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
|Measurement range||7.3-590m/8-650 yd.|
|Distance display (increment)||Every 0.1m/yd.|
|Accuracy* (actual distance)||±0.5m/yd.|
|Effective objective diameter (mm)||21|
|Actual field of view (°)||7.5|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.5|
|Eye relief (mm)||18.3|
|Dimensions (LxHxW) (mm)||112x70x36|
|Weight (g) (excluding battery)||160|
|Power source||CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC 3V)
Auto power shutoff function equipped (after 8 sec.)
|Laser classification||IEC60825-1: Class 1M/Laser Product
FDA/21 CFR Part 1040.10: Class I Laser Product
|Electromagnetic compatibility||FCC Part15 SubPartB class B, EU: EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI classB, CU TR 020|
- *Under Nikon's measurement conditions.